Sunday, April 20, 2008

What do you think...?


A few weeks ago, I had to make the yearly trip to the court house to renew my vehicle registration. On my way there I thought to myself..."Hum, I wonder if I could get a license plate that said KRIS10?" I assumed that someone in the giant state of KY would already have KRIS10, and then I could dismiss the thought from my head. Well, it was my lucky day, and it was available. I laughed to myself, and thought sure, why not? Now I'm having mixed feelings. Regardless, it's mine until December at least. I didn't know they were called vanity tags...does this make me vain? What do you think?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome, and mostly because I'm not creative enough to think of something cool like that but my aunt drinks iced tea like its going out of style and so her license plate is "IC T 4 ME" or something to that effect, and my uncle is a pulmonologist and does sleep studies for people with sleep apnea(sp?) so his license is "SleepDoc" and I've always appreciated their cool license plates. :)

Unknown said...

definitely an oppurtunity that could not be missed! i think its cute!

Kris and Kally said...

VAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I guess it takes one vain person to know one, right Mrs. Barnett?

Unknown said...

just kidding!

Kris10 said...

Megan you are awesome! Such a funny comment! lol.

Kris10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.