Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I have reason to think that Santa has hooked me up. More to come...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
1. My incredible relationship with Jesus Christ. You've never experienced love until it comes from this guy.
2. My family. I know that they are always there if I ever need them. Amazing.
3. My incredible boyfriend Ben. Without him, I truly would be lost.
4. My car, Meredith. She runs, she has air conditioning, and a keyless entry. What more could a gal want?
5. Kally Kappes Barnett. If it weren't for her, my ANTM dreams would have never made it onto film.
6. Madison, my Maltese, she's happy to see me no matter what kind of day I've had.
7. Being blessed enough to live in a country with a rich history based on the bible. If only we could get back to those roots. Also living in a place were we are a free people. I will always be thankful for the people serving our country. God be with them.
8. All of the seasons. I have to admit that fall and spring are my two favorites. But, I will always have a love for snow!
9. Hot hot hot showers and baths.
10. Food. Whether it's home cooked, a Rafferty's salad, Primanti's sandwich, or dessert from Andy's Candies. YUM!
11. Science...I love learning all that junk!
12. THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS! And the city of Pittsburgh in general...awesome!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Did you know that Democrats...
1. Pee on puppies
2. Pop little kids balloons
3. Poop on the floor
I'm wondering if this is what we have in store now that a Democrat is in the highest office. I feel sorry for the White House staff who has to clean up all the poop on the floor! ( I can't believe I just blogged the word poop.) Finally analysis that is brutal and honest!
Don't know about you, but I'm voting for Walker 2012!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Nativity that my G-ma Porter made. (The angel hasn't been hung on top of the manger yet.)
Monday, November 10, 2008
My thoughts exactly! (Not advocating PETA!)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
The color of the kitchen...soooo cute!
Hallway looking down to three bedrooms, bathroom, and hall closet.
Outside of house...
Future baby's room
Ben taking a lunch break @ Los Marichis...isn't he handsome?
The really cool hardwood floor in the entrance...it's hard to appreciate b/c it's so dirty.
Downstairs living room...to the left is the office, to the right is another bathroom The upstairs living room
Ben shopping @ Lowes
Me w/ a GIANT pumpkin @ Lowes
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
1. Travel all over Europe
2. Scuba dive w/ Ben
3. Actually learn all this science crap, and graduate from MSU
4. Get married, and have a few babies!
5. Have a career I enjoy...most likely in medicine.
6. See more of the world, Australia, The Great Wall (China), Tahiti, more Caribbean.
7. Read all the books on my book list...it's HUGE!
(There are so many more things it's killing me not to add them all!)
7 Things I do now:
1. Read, read, read...until my eyes and brain can't take it anymore! Textbook reading isn't fun.
2. Occasionally sleep.
3. Listen to music.
4. Any chance to hike, and I'll take it.
5. Dreaming of my camera...Sony Alpha 200...it will be mine in a few weeks! ;)
6. Watch Gilmore Girl reruns...I own most of the seasons, and it's the only television I get to watch.
7. Stare endlessly at my Periodic Chart hanging on my wall. One day I will have it completely memorized! haha.
7 things I can't do:
1. I can't make everyone realize that McCain is the right choice.
2. Make Kally love or even like dogs.
3. I can't own a Goldendoodle right now, because I'm too busy.
4. Can't see Ben enough, living in separate states sucks!
5. I can't make all the Browns/Bengals fans repent of their football sins, and become Steeler fans.
6. Can't believe the amount of information on my zoology lab exam next week. Daunting.
7. Can't believe how OCD I sometimes am. haha.
7 things that attracts you to the opposite sex:
2. Has a relationship with Christ, and is willing to be open so that our walk together with Christ, will be daily strengthened by each other.
3. Fun personality
6. Have the ability to give a certain look from across a room that will make my heart flutter. (Corney, but I'm serious!)
7 things that I say most often:
1.Go to the ball! (Soccer)
2. Be aggressive! (Soccer again)
3. What do I need to know for the quiz?
4. You're amazing!
5. I love you.
6. What are your plans for the day?
7. I miss you.
7 celebrities that I like:
1. Ben Roethelisberger
2. Troy Polamalu
3. Hugh Laurie
5. Umm...I'm struggling with this.
6. Johnny Depp
7. Jared Leto
7 favorite foods:
1. Kielbasa... prounounced "Ca...boss...e", trust me I'm from the Burgh.
3. G-ma Porter spaghetti
4. Strawberry pie...and also cherry pie.
5. Rafferty's chicken salad with honey mustard/hot bacon dressing. Don't knock it till you try it!
6. Kappes Cinnamon rolls!
7. Andy's Candies Chocolate!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Another one taken awhile ago at Abram's Falls. I can still hear the water! So Peaceful!
I love the way the green and blue colors bounce off each other!
I love this picture. This rock wall was in the backyard of a really old cabin. I couldn't help snapping is picture. Something about it was interesting. History mixed with nature.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
In other news, the RC girls soccer team had their season opener on Tuesday night against Bath Co. The final score was 7-0 RC! I was so proud of the girls. They have been working hard, and I know the season will be successful. (Last season the RC team only scored 8 goals the entire season.) I'm ready for the fall weather to begin. I want the trees to change, and the temperature to drop. It really gets me in the mood for sports! Well, I must run...I have to work, and need to take a quick nap! Toodles!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Both teams after the game!
Pouty face? Random...we WON!
The Alumni before
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I spend 27 hours a week in class.
Usually around 24-36 hours a week at work.
8-10 hours studying in my "free time."
10 hours a week driving to and from Ashland for Chem class.
AND a few hours with soccer...but that # will be going up now that dead period is ending.
So...I thought I would spare everyone the exhilarating thrill of learning about acid/base solutions, and osmotic pressure. (I'm taking Chem 112, and physiology Summer II). Sometimes I wonder why I did this to myself. I just hope I'm not socially retarded when it's all said and done. If you need me, I'll be in the library...sleeping.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Taking aim on the 16 in big guns.
The fam on deck...Dad is missing because he was snapping the photo.
I took this and wondered how many times it was used to aim the Chicago Piano gun.
You can see the rest of our photos, including the freaky operating room on the ship...http://picasaweb.google.com/kristennporter