Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lack of creativity...

So, I feel it's necessary to apologize to all my faithful readers...(I know who both of you are...) because I have had a lack of posting lately. My summer schedule is border line insanity, and I don't have much time for anything but school. To give you a taste a week...
I spend 27 hours a week in class.
Usually around 24-36 hours a week at work.
8-10 hours studying in my "free time."
10 hours a week driving to and from Ashland for Chem class.
AND a few hours with soccer...but that # will be going up now that dead period is ending.

So...I thought I would spare everyone the exhilarating thrill of learning about acid/base solutions, and osmotic pressure. (I'm taking Chem 112, and physiology Summer II). Sometimes I wonder why I did this to myself. I just hope I'm not socially retarded when it's all said and done. If you need me, I'll be in the library...sleeping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man Girl@!!! That sounds like one crazy summer! I hope you are still finding time to have some fun :)

Kris and Kally said...

This post is hilarious! You forgot to put that you spend .0005 hours/month with your best friend :-( You'll make it...I have faith friend!