Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rain, Quizzes, and Fall...

Hello all. I'm in a reflective mood, and thought I would post. After tomorrow, I will have successfully survived my first two weeks of fall 08 semester. Classes are going well, but I must admit that last Friday, I felt like I had been in class for a month. I have quickly realized why MSU's biology program is one of the highest ranked in the state. Quizzes have become a daily, event in most classes. My first quiz of the semester came in the form of a zoo lab quiz. Zoology is my last 200 level required class for the degree...easy, right? Wrong. The micro-exam was 4 pages, with a practical section. All I can do is smile, and take it one day at a time. It's a good thing I like all this science stuff. ;)

In other news, the RC girls soccer team had their season opener on Tuesday night against Bath Co. The final score was 7-0 RC! I was so proud of the girls. They have been working hard, and I know the season will be successful. (Last season the RC team only scored 8 goals the entire season.) I'm ready for the fall weather to begin. I want the trees to change, and the temperature to drop. It really gets me in the mood for sports! Well, I must run...I have to work, and need to take a quick nap! Toodles!

No comments: