Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring break-itis...

All of my mid-term exams are completed! (That definitely deserves a loud round of applause!) I am feeling extremely content to bum around in comfy clothes, and read, or catch up on tv. For the next week I don't have to work or attend classes! Yippee! I am planning on visiting my G-parents in Pittsburgh. And my uncle has planned a 26th birthday celebration for me in my G-ma's hospital room, so that she can party down with the family. I excited to spend time with her, and my G-pa. They are just so precious. I'm also excited to spend some much needed time with Ben! With my crazy work schedule, we only see each other a few times a month. (Definitely not enough!)I'm looking forward to hanging out at his new house, snuggling while watching a movie, and I might even attempt to cook him dinner! :) I can't believe that I will be 26 next week. It hasn't hit me like 25 did. I dreaded turning 25. But, I'm looking forward to this birthday. I think it's going to be a challenging, but also fulfilling year. Well, so much for an update. I have pictures that need to be uploaded from the last snow we had in Morehead. Maybe I'll post it, if I'm feeling ambitious. Lol!

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

A week of bumming around in comfy pants just beckons me right now...