Saturday, July 25, 2009

Could someone please remove the birds from my hair...


Check out this height...oh yeah baby...rockin it. (Note all the freckles on my face from the beach...the only color that remains a week after returning.)


I literally left the salon looking like this, seriously, where are the hidden cameras?

I'm just as confused as you...


This will be my first album cover, when I become a rock God!

I was in desperate need of a haircut. My usual salon wasn't able to get me in until Tuesday of next week, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and run by a walk in only place. The sweet little lady asked how I usually wore my hair, to which I replied "Usually just natural, and flowy." Apparently, "natural and flowy" to her meant using a pint of gel, and more hairspray than an 80's glam rocker. I couldn't believe my eyes when she wheeled me around, and annouced that she was finished. I guess the most important thing, the cut, is actually cute, and exactly what I wanted. But I couldn't resist taking a few pictures with all the product in my hair. When they start busting out the gel, it's time for me to go. Lesson learned!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

You have to be joking me? It really looked like that? Where in the world did you go?

But...I LOVE the cut! Fabulous!