In an attempt to keep myself awake at work...thought I would entertain the internet with a top 10 list...(I know how we all love anything summarized into a list.)
1. I'm quickly learning to hate plants. When left to my own experimentation, I love having plants in my home...but when forced to learn every sex organ of a tulip, my attention falters.
2. Dr. Tuerk is still hot. And will always be hot. Who cares how old he is.
3. I suck at gram staining. Completely suck.
4. Monday's and Wednesday's are the longest days ever...beginning at 9:10a and going through 6:20p...then usually working 7p-7a. Ugh.
5. Micro is the first medically relevant class I've taken so far. Thank God, something that I can actually apply.
6. I have 2 semesters left until I graduate. Hell is already preparing to freeze over.
7. I had a physician at the hospital introduce me to a new physician, as a future medical student...the first physician is the director of the UK Morehead program...and he remembered me. Oh yeah baby.
8. I have printed off 75 sheets of notes, and we are only 2 weeks in.
9. I miss sleeping. So very much.
10. I look HOT in my micro lab coat. Grrrr.
Fall semester is off to a great start.