Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random questions, Random answers...

So, I got this forward today, and I thought I would post it.

10 years ago (1998)-
1. I was a sophomore in high school. (Dang, I'm old)
2. I had just finished up my first year of soccer. (I wasn't very good)
3. 'Crash' by Dave Matthew's was my FAVORITE song. (Thank goodness I grew out of that phase.)
4. My hair was incredibly long and blond. (Once again...thank goodness I grew out of the blond phase. The nickname Mufasa still haunts me. Darn that lion-like hair I was sporting.)
5. I loved spending the night at Kally's house, so we could spy on Brett and Joseph. (lol)

5 things on my to-do list for today-
1. Put away Christmas presents
2. Go to B-Dubs with Emily and Ammie (Yay for fun!)
3. Finish my journal entry
4. Clean and do laundry!

5 snacks I enjoy-
1. Chocolate
2. Raisins
3. Apples, Bananas, Peaches, really any type of fruit
4. Ice cream
5. Granola (Put it in yogurt or cereal and it's so good!)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire-
1. Tithe 10 % to church
2. Pay off all my bills, my family's bills, buy a few cars (Mom, Dad, Josh, Gma/Gpa Porter and Keller, myself something that was good in the snow and rain)
3. Donate to St. Jude, and other worth-while organizations. Finding cures for diseases, and helping children in under developed countries.
4. Travel like it was my job. There wouldn't be anywhere I wouldn't go.
5. Invest so that my children's children's children wouldn't have to worry about money.

3 of my bad habits-
1. Procrastinating. (Enough said.)
2. Not exercising, then complaining/whining about not exercising.
3. Piddling...I know everyone does it. But I can waste a lot of time doing nothing.

5 places I have lived-
1. New Cumberland, WV
2. Weirton, WV
3. Morehead, KY
4. My 1st apt in Morehead
5. My new apt in Morehead (not until April 08)

5 jobs I had-
1. Work study office of retention and Honor's Leadership Residential College (I still have nightmares about stuffing envelopes)
2. McD's (Only lasted a few months...didn't like it at all)
3. Babysitter (Not bad, but tiring, and requires lots of patience.)
4. Nanny (Had perks, like a "little sister," but folding some else's laundry and grocery shopping is weird.)
5. Registration clerk (Current job...stable because there will always be sick people, but I have no tolerance for idiots.)

5 things people don't know about me-
1. I cried all the way through the movie 'P.S. I love You' (The water-works started 15 minutes in. And am harboring the desire to go to Ireland!)
2. At first I felt guilty for crying during a movie, especially so early in the story. But...if you've seen it you'll understand.
3. I love to drive with the windows down and the music blasting.
4. I have really odd ocd tendencies, like playing with the corner of my favorite blue pillow, or hitting the top of a light switch as I walk by it.
5. If I'm excited or in a good mood, I sing loudly and 'tap dance' while I'm getting ready. (I personally blame my ipod. Kally and Kris can testify to this, when I didn't realize they were downstairs and I was putting on a "show." So embarrassing.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girlfriend...when will you post again??!! I am still working on getting an account set up...cause i will need to link it to my website when that is ready..love!