Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby love...

Jackson and I. I finally got to meet the adorable little man.
Kennedy entertained us all with her fun dress-up costumes.

Kally's gonna kill me for posting this, but...we are the RC-01 gals at Kally's shower.

On Saturday Kally's sister Kourtney had Kally's baby shower at her house. It was a lot of fun watching Kally open her presents, eat lots of yummy food, and reconnect with old friends. (Amanda Mason, it was awesome chatting with you!) I think that Baby Barnett is definitely going to be loved! We can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

Death to you my friend! I mean, seriously...did you have to post it on both sites???? ARGH!!!!! Aunt Kristen might need to go sit in timeout! (Oh...and this is hilarious...but the word verification for this posting is PORKS! You think that is a sign that I'm a porker?) love you!