Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An antioxidant kind of day...a new kind of love

In the midst of finals week, when the rest of campus is downing coffee (...and I've had my fair share as well...) I have noticed a fruity trend in my beverage choices. This afternoon as I was leaving for work, I grabbed one of my favorite vitamin waters...XXX acai-blueberry-pomegranate. I was first drawn to the whit on the bottle, phrases like..."made for the center of responsible hydration (aka glaceau)." Now it's trendy to drink Smart Water, but I have to tell the world...I discovered it first! ha. Anyway-tonight on a break from work I ran to the Fuzzy Duck, and decided to try the pomegranate-blueberry smoothie. I now have a love for pomegranates and blueberries. Who would ever think that caffeine addict, chocolate-loving Kristen would fall in love with pomegranates and blueberries. Maybe all those, "Let's go organic,"conversations I've been having in my mind are starting to pay off!

No comments: