Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kings Island...


I had sooo much fun at Kings Island this weekend. Even though I got a bit motion sick after riding a few coasters, then spinning around like madness on a ride called 'The Monster,' and then riding the Vortex. I had to people watch for awhile to allow my 'sea-legs' to return. I was thankful that Robbie Knievel was in the park, because there were all sorts of interesting people around to watch. Honestly, some were down-right frightening! But, I guess if you want to be a 40+ year old wearing a white tank top with no bra, that's your choice. ha. I'm thankful to have such fun friends! We mastered the art of the sideway's glance, when something interesting was to be seen. Memories!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. yeah we did! i kinda look a little terrified in that pic (that was for the beast, right?) great story too about the outlaws! lol. GOOD TIMES!