Sunday, June 29, 2008

Myrtle Beach...


I can never get tired of the beach. Relaxing by the water, feet in the sand, listening to the waves crashing. Ahh. It makes you never want to return to normal life. We had such a great time this year at Myrtle Beach. I had originally planned on staying till Thursday, so that I could make it back before my first Chem 112 lab and lecture of Summer II. But, in the end, I stayed the entire week. Why not? It was just the first day of classes. I couldn't have missed too much, right? This was my 17th trip to SC, and I relived so many memories. A favorite was the time Kally and Megan and I sang "I love Rock n Roll!" Hopefully I will return to the serenity of the ocean soon! The link will take you to all the photos from the vacay...http://picasaweb.google.com/kristennporter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh! Good, good times... I thought you were so much fun from day one! You are so lucky that you get to go back so often. That was seriously the best summer of my life!!!

Kris and Kally said...

You pictures are soooo good! I am so impressed! Nice work Porter! And I too am sad I missed the anual Myrtle Beach trip...but hopefully we'll all get to relive it somday...well most parts of it! lol!