Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nicodemus

I want a dog. I want a labradoodle. The problem is...I don't have a lot of free time. With full time school, work, and coaching...I just don't know if I can commit to the responsibility. Sure I could take a dog with me to the soccer fields, but I don't think MSU would like it if I brought my dog to school. I'm going to wait and see if I can find an apt close to campus, so I could frequently run home and spend time with Nicodemus. Yep...I've named a dog I don't have...Nicodemus is the perfect name for my future labradoodle. Maybe someday soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he's sooooooo cute! (if that's a pic of him, and not just any random dog) i like his floppy ears :)

Adina P said...

In the meantime, while you await your perfect doodle dog...stop by my excellently addicting doodle website: www.DoodleKisses.com