Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas has arrived early!

The kitchen "gingerbread" tree.
Nativity that my G-ma Porter made. (The angel hasn't been hung on top of the manger yet.)

Christmas is my family's favorite time of year. My parent's have been listening to Christmas carols since mid-October, and I woke up one morning last week, to find the kitchen Christmas tree had been put up. My Mom usually puts up the kitchen tree first, but little did I know that over the next few days...these would also appear...
Ryan's "Rudolf" Tree
The office tree. (Because no home is cozy until you have a tree in your office).
In the last two pictures, I think it's funny that inside there is this beautiful tree, and you expect to see some snow on the ground, but nope...no snow. Kentucky never gets snow, but I'm wishing, hoping, and praying for a white Christmas this year! It's never to early to put in that kind of a request!


1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

Your mom takes the cake on trees! I still want to come see them all and make those darn good cookies with your dad! Delicious!