Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for...

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I'm feel that I should post a list of things that I'm most thankful for. Honestly, this page could be neverending, but I will post only the most important things. (In random order...)

1. My incredible relationship with Jesus Christ. You've never experienced love until it comes from this guy.
2. My family. I know that they are always there if I ever need them. Amazing.
3. My incredible boyfriend Ben. Without him, I truly would be lost.
4. My car, Meredith. She runs, she has air conditioning, and a keyless entry. What more could a gal want?
5. Kally Kappes Barnett. If it weren't for her, my ANTM dreams would have never made it onto film.
6. Madison, my Maltese, she's happy to see me no matter what kind of day I've had.
7. Being blessed enough to live in a country with a rich history based on the bible. If only we could get back to those roots. Also living in a place were we are a free people. I will always be thankful for the people serving our country. God be with them.
8. All of the seasons. I have to admit that fall and spring are my two favorites. But, I will always have a love for snow!
9. Hot hot hot showers and baths.
10. Food. Whether it's home cooked, a Rafferty's salad, Primanti's sandwich, or dessert from Andy's Candies. YUM!
11. Science...I love learning all that junk!
12. THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS! And the city of Pittsburgh in general...awesome!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

OH I feel so loved! So very loved! hehehe! I think you even made me blush a bit! lol! I'm thankful for you too! Mucho thankful!