Monday, March 24, 2008

13 things you don't know about me...

I am procrastinating putting off studying for a lab exam...so here ya go...
1. I love to do laundry...crazy I know.
2. I listen to music extremely to loud on my ipod. I don't want to have hearing problems in the future, I need to remember the 60% rule!
3. I love art! I love that art has the ability to be perceived in different ways. 10 people look at a work, and take 10 different things away from it. Favorite artists include, Picasso (named a cat after him), Monet, Van Eyck, Ansel Adams, and many others...
4. I can kick just about anyone's butt on the medium level of Guitar Hero..
5. I tend to have a lead foot. I drive fast.
6. I want to learn several new languages.
7. I love to sing...it might not be on key, and I might be way off tune. But I never said I was good.
8. When I'm really stressed, I will put my ipod headphones in, turn up the music, and dance until the stress is gone. It works, but you have to lose all inhibition.
9. I want to learn to play the harp...and the piano...and maybe the violin.
10. I like to listen to teeny-bopper music. Usually I'm a hard rocker...but sometimes a gal just need Hilary Duff, and Ashley Tisdale. Wow...now I'm embarrassed.
11. Nothing beats an amazing, knock your socks off, foot poppin' kiss!
12. I love photography! I'm still learning, but I love to take pictures of just about everything! I've been amazed by cameras with removable lens since I was a kid. My Pappy Porter had an awesome camera that you could focus by moving the lens back and forth! I've wanted one ever since! I can still remember the clicking noise it made! Hopefully, I'll have one of my own soon!
13. I think it's kind of hot when some guys where eye liner. Okay, okay I'm not a total freak-a-zoid, but check out Jared Leto in this pic...hello good lookin! If you got it...flaunt it baby!

2 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

The last one is soooo you! You should have put up pictures of all the other people you love that wear eye liner! hehehe! And naming your plants? Girl...I know a therapist that could do wonders! Her name is Tyra and she's in town on Wed. evenings. Schedule her in!

Kris10 said...

The only other guy in black mascara that I think is hot is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean. And we all know he is lookin good in that!