Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kaden and Kenzie...

This is Kaden...
This is Kenzie (Kenzington)

Here they are together!

After some thought, I have decided to adopt plants. This was a tough decision, because I lack experience in growing anything. BUT...these two plants spoke to me tonight as I strolled through Wal-Mart, so I decided to buy them. Naturally, I gave them names...the small one is Kenzie, and the bigger one is Kaden. Hopefully, the next few weeks go well as we adjust to life together. Kaden's instructions state that he enjoys lots of sunshine...so I'll have to remember to put him by the window. And Kenzie enjoys medium light...whatever that means. I still haven't decided if the fact that I'm posting this means that I'm a complete nerd, or just really, really bored.




No comments: